This is 2×2 twill weave carbon fiber fabric. This 3K tow (3000 filiments per fiber) fabric provides outstanding structural strength.
Twill is the de facto look that is highly desirable for modern composite parts in the aerospace, auto, marine, and sporting goods industries.
When compared to plain weave counterparts, the twill weave offers greater conformability, presents a beautiful herringbone texture, and delivers a slight edge in strength. Features
- Twill weave provides signature aesthetics and ease of use
- Highest quality aerospace fibers used for unmatched reliability
- Unmatched strength to weight ratio
- High Modulus for superior rigidity
- Fire resistant material
- Fatigue resistance for durable strength
We offer a 14 day return policy on any unused, unopened merchandise. Buyer is responsible for the return shipping.
We offer a 30 day warranty on any defects due to workmanship.
Damage due to misuse or shipping is not our responsibility.
Fabric yards are cut to order and will have two non-stitched ends. Fraying from these ends are normal and is not considered a defect.